Kuufer, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
We are dedicated to the following privacy principles:
- We collect your personal information only as necessary for us to provide you with services through our Site and to personalize and improve our services.
- We do not share your personal information except to comply with the law, to develop products, or to protect our rights.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone. Ever. Nor will we use your personal information for direct marketing without your approval.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (https://www.kuufer.com/) and our practices for using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted (“personal information”); and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site via cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for examples, the social media and web platforms that you give us access to.
Information You Provide to Us
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time you may create an account with our Site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, when you sign up for our email and/or SMS updates, and when you report a problem with our Site.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To provide you with customer support.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- If you agree, to provide you with information about products or services we think you might like.
- To help keep track of items you put into your shopping cart, including when you have abandoned your cart, and this information is used to determine when to send cart reminder messages via email and/or SMS.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights under any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you have the right to opt out. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will discontinue this use of your information. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Store Your Information
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary to provide our services or until you request that we delete your information, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data and why it is collected and processed. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you with our services, you may delete your account by sending a request to delete your account to email@example.com.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kuufer, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your personal information with any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have us use your email address or contact information to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by
(1) checking the relevant box during the sign up process,;
(2) logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile.
(3) sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request to opt-out.
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Your Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protections rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information.
Whenever possible, you can update your personal information directly within your account profile page. If you are unable to change your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
T1. o access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- To change any personal information held about you that is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of personal information held about you. We cannot entirely delete your personal information from our system except by also deleting your user account.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
- You have the right, at any time, to object to us using or processing your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This Site is operated by Kuufer, Inc., Registered Address: KUUFER INC. 2000 W Elk Pl, Denver CO, 80211.
© 2023 Kuufer, Inc.